Monday, March 19, 2012

Growing Up


Some days I want time to stop.
For real.
Riley is my baby...
My little girl...
But she's growing up on me.

She is super into gymnastics and dance.
She LOVES her tball team and really knows what she's doing this season.
She wants to dress super girly at school every single day.
She loves shoes. Loves them.
She loves to have her nails painted.
She loves to wear hair bows, head bands and flowers in her hair.
She'd wear make-up if I let her.
She loves dresses.
She loves loves loves her teachers at school.
She loves school. Thank God.
She cannot wait to go to kindergarten. She talks about it all the time.
She's going to Camp Whip Poor Will this summer for the first time.
She starts swim lessons, for probably the last time, in a few weeks.
She is my baby.

And I love her to pieces. And then some.






Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails