Friday, December 9, 2011

Swipe



This week has been all about the swipe.
The swipe of the AMEX card.
Ugh.
I was so behind on my Christmas shopping and it was stressing me out like crazy so this week I shopped.
And shopped some more.
I can't bare myself to see how many times our AMEX card was swiped.
I usually try to spread it out over the course of a month or so but this year I just piled most of it in within a few days.

But I'm done.
And I have wrapped most of it too!
Talk about over doing it...
This week has about done me in.
But it's Friday, and I'm done.
Just some cookies to make and a party to host on Sunday with Riley and some ladies and their daughters.
Riley and I are having a relaxing evening at home- the boys are at Jack's flag football game.

I forgot that we went to a hockey game a few weeks back.
Jack took his buddy Jeremy from baseball and they had a blast.
Great kids just having a fun time.


These pics are terrible but it's the best I could do the other.
I'm hoping to get some more tmrw during his day game.
Jack's enjoying football.
It's over in a week.
Then we're down to just one sport and one team!
Our schedule will lighten up a lot until late February.
night

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails