Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful...



This year I am thankful for....

A very supportive husband who has stepped up to the plate so I could start my own business as a Thirty-One Consultant.

A husband that works as hard as he does to provide a nice lifestyle for our family and for our future.

A husband that works his BEHIND off and still comes home and squeaks some time for catch with Jack before he eats his own dinner.

A son who continues to amaze me. His thirst for knowledge; his deep understanding of respect for friends and family (well- with the minor exception of his sister at times); his desire to be better at all sports he plays (and a willingness to put forth the extra practice time); his love for his family.

A fiercely independent daughter whom I am constantly amazed by time and time again. Her tireless effort to do things on her own; her new found love of reading and writing; her 'practice makes perfect' mentality of working on her gymnastics moves; her deep love for her friends; her compassion that comes out just enough that I know it's there, when she wants it to be.

Extended family on both sides that continue to support me, help when needed, reach out to the children and just plain love us!

Friendships that I cherish daily. I don't have a sister and have always wondered what it would be like to have one. I think that's why I fill my life with LOTS of girlfriends. Many of whom I would do anything for and vice versa. For that- I am grateful.

A top notch school for my children to attend. We are lucky to have a great public school just down the street that ranks high up in the rankings every year. We feel blessed.

Our health. Our little family continues to be filled with good health and I pray we can be thankful for this again next year.

Happy Thanksgiving!



(here's a pic from 5 years ago)


Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails