Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A List


Camp for both kids this week.
And next week.

Jack's doing Camp Invention this week.
8:30 - 4:30 for four days.
I hope he can last that long indoors.
Camp Whip-Poor-Will next week.
Jack's favorite.

Ri is doing a preschool camp this week.
And a last-minute-sign-up tennis camp for next week.
I hope she likes it.

I did a semi-craft yesterday with Riley and Addy.
It's a shock. I don't really do crafty things.
I copied a friends necklace.
Colorful duct tape wrapped around colorful paper clips.
They're cuter than it sounds.
When did they start making tie-dye duct tape anyway?
My whole life it's been gray- or blue for painters.

Jack took a last-minute tennis lesson last week- on our last day at the beach.
Wouldn't you know - he loved it.
So- we may be adding tennis to our ever-revolving schedule of sporting events this fall.
We'll see.
They are both doing a tennis camp for a few days at the beach in August so we will evaluate the situation after that.

I am enjoying a break this summer.
Time to dig in to PTO stuff that I have been neglecting since early June.

That's it for now...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails