Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Ones That Got Away


Only a week and a half until Christmas!! Time is a flyin'. We've been baking up a storm, but still not as much as last year. I've resigned myself to the fact that we won't be passing out as many cookies this year- oh well.

Shopping is D.O.N.E. Wrapping is D.O.N.E. Yahoo.

Ri's Holiday program is today. Todd's in Denver so I'll be busting out the handy dandy video camera so he can enjoy Ri's boastful singing. I just hope she makes it- she's been complaining of a soar throat. If she continues I guess I'll have to take her to see the Dr. Not fun.

Jack's First Grade Performance is Thursday night. Our school has a new music teacher and from I hear he's the resident rock start at Antioch. I have high expectations for Thursday.

Now - time to sit back and enjoy the next couple of weeks w/ family and friends- no better way to enjoy the holidays.

Since all but one of my Christmas cards has gone out I'll leave you with some that didn't quite make it. It's crystal clear who's leading the drama in our house :).












Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails