Monday, May 18, 2009

Where oh where...

... has my baby boy gone?


I cannot believe you are graduating from preschool tomorrow. It literally blows my mind that you will be entering kindergarten in a few months.

Tomorrow is your TK graduation. You have spent the last four years at Matthews United Methodist Church in their preschool program. It has been wonderful, to say the least.

I remember talking w/ some ladies that I met after moving to Charlotte and they told me to start looking for a preschool because it was hard to get in to most of them. So that January, when you were 16 months old, I started looking. For some reason we got a spot at MUMC and here we are, four years later.

Mrs. Simmons. Mrs. Neal. Mrs. VanArdsdol. Mrs. Helms. They have all loved you and fostered your growth academically, socially and emotionally. There was a time when you were shy, quiet, reserved. Not anymore. You have grown into an articulate, intelligent, confident boy.


A boy who is ready to conquer anything.



A boy who is itching to go to kindergarten.



A boy whom I am proud to call my son.



A boy who will go far.



I am so proud of you. My son. Jack Denin Milligan.





August 2005





August 2006



August 2007




August 2008



Now
Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails