Thursday, April 23, 2009

Litte bit of this...little bit of that.

Another first in our household: Ri had her first swim lesson today. Guess what?

She loved it. LOVED. IT.

No crying. No screaming. No wining. No calling for 'mommy.'

She just flat out enjoyed herself.

Of course she is taking these lessons w/ her good friend Kaitlyn and she's watched Jack swim w/ Miss Teresa for a couple of years now, so she should be good to go.

I don't expect her to be swimming or diving off the edge of the pool or anything, but I want her to be comfortable in the water and maybe start going under water. I can wish, can't I?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack and Todd are at Jack's game right now. Ri woke this a.m. at 5:30 (after going to sleep at 8:30 last night) and didn't nap today after swim lessons so she was tuckered out. She's been asleep since before 7:00. Hopefully she will get a good nights sleep.

Jack continues to LOVE baseball. There has yet to be a time when he doesn't want to go to a game or practice. He gets better each week and I am proud of him for working so hard and listening to his coaches.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately Poppy and Gammy weren't able to come up this weekend. They have to fly to NY tomorrow for a funeral. I hate that they missed Jack's game tonight, but maybe they can join us for another one before the end of the season.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am L.O.V.I.N.G. my new Canon. I swear I could walk around anywhere and just shoot pics. It's so much fun playing w/ all the settings. I really have no clue what I am doing but it sure is fun trying. I hope to take some of the free classes offered soon.

Here's some shots I took this afternoon in our yard:


































Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails