Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Conversations

I am sitting at our PC in the 'office' downloading some new tunes and I overhear the following conversation:

Todd: Do you know who our president is?

Jack: Barrack Obama

still Jack: Who was the president that died? The one who got shot?

Todd: JFK

Todd: Who used to be our president?

Jack: George Bush

Todd: Who was our first president?

Jack: George Washington.

Todd: How did you know that?

Jack: I don't know.

Todd: hummm

Jack: Who was our second president?

Todd: I have no idea- but we can look it up.

--boys head over to the computer--

Todd: John Adams

Jack: Oh- John Adams

Todd: Do you know who our best president ever was?

Jack: humm...

Todd: Ronald Reagan. seriously???

They are now at the laptop looking up pictures of past presidents.

Interesting.

And not to be outdone:

I walked into the playroom earlier this evening, the door was shut. I opened it and was promptly told by RiRi:

Mommy- get out. This playroom is only for kids.

Alrighty then. See ya.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails