Monday, January 26, 2009

Whirlwind Weekend

I have a wicked cold. UGH! Aches, snotties and more aches.

I guess that's what I get for shipping the kids off for the weekend and having a great time while they were gone. That's my punishment right?

Seriously- we did have a nice weekend. Our great friends, The Slocums, came down from CT for the weekend. We went out to a nice dinner Friday night and then had a party here Saturday night, which was lots of fun.

But- the best part of my weekend was yesterday, the 25th of January. My 35th (ugh) birthday. The kids made me some cards and 'helped' Daddy make a yummy steak dinner. Jack wrote out a menu for me and drew me some more pictures, which I will hold onto forever.

So- now I must go back to sleep before the kids come home from preschool.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails