Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Trip Down Memory Lane


I've always loved the month of October. 
Crisp fall nights. 
Piles of leaves to jump in.
Apples.
Football games to watch.
The World Series.
Pumpkins. (I love pumpkins.  They are so cute.)
Pumpkin foods.  
The list goes on.

Once we had kids I loved October even more. 
For years we lived outdoors at various parks in October. 
We visited pumpkin patches and went on local hay rides. 
We went apple picking and have rented houses in the mountains with family and friends. 

It's a tad bittersweet for me as the kids get older and our lives seem so much busier.  
Weekends are packed with sports - leaving little time for those fun fall pastimes. 
Don't get me wrong- I'm not complaining- it's just has me a bit nostalgic. 

In honor of my nostalgia I found some fun Halloween and fall pics…. 

So- in no particular order….

















Until next time….

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails