Friday, February 25, 2011

A List of Random Thoughts


  • Is is spring already? It's 75 degrees outside right now. The kids are playing in the backyard and I cannot fathom how nice it is. I don't want to jinx myself right now- but man- it's nice.

  • I do believe sometimes Swisher swallows an I-am-a-crazy-dog-but-please-still-love-me-pill. As I write this he is circling laps around the downstairs of our house: he zooms into the kitchen, whips into the TV room, hustles on to the porch and then all over again. He just stopped for a water break and now is wining to go out back with the kids. Ain't gonna happen. When he's being crazy he's not allowed to be outside alone with the kids. No way jose. His jumping and frolicking can just about scare any child that's not 5 feet tall.

  • Baseball assessments are tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what happens. We are hoping Jack's friend Carson's Dad picks him up in the draft right away so the boys can play together- but who knows what will happen.

  • I cannot believe it's the end of February already. Weren't we just celebrating Christmas? Is this what happens as we age? Time flies faster and faster? Whew- I'm hoping it slows down already.

  • I should go outside and snap some pics of the kids and the signs of spring outside- but I'm being lazy and trying to enjoy a small amount of peace and quiet. I shouldn't feel bad should I? :))

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails