Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkins in the Heat


This weekend we took our annual trip to Aw Shucks Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze with my friend Carrie and her three children. My mom was around this weekend helping with the kids so she joined us for the first time this year as well.

As usual I had my camera in full force- although I forgot my favorite lens and had to borrow Carrie's- thanks Carrie.

The kids had a blast since it had been over two weeks since they played together. But- it was hot. Oppressively hot- for October. I think it may have reached 86 degrees today. No thanks.

It kind of felt like we shouldn't be there- we were in shorts and short sleeves and sweating. Not your typical fall weather around here. But- that seems to be the norm around here: abnormal weather.

Anyway- the pictures:
























Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails